Low temperature frying vacuum fryer
Vacuum fryer, suitable for carrot, okra, pineapple, mango, apple chips, potato chips, French fries, etc.
1. Fruits: such as apples, bananas, monkey peaches, pineapples, dates, strawberries, jackfruit, etc.
. 2. Vegetables: carrots, radishes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, garlic, onions, mushrooms, winter melon, okra, etc.
3. Meat: such as beef, fish fillet, shrimp, octopus, etc.
4 Dried fruits: mung beans, broad beans, etc.
|Raw Material Input
||food grade SS304
||food grade SS304
||food grade S304
- Low Temperature Frying vs Deep Oil Frying
|Low temperature frying (90-120℃)
||Deep oil frying (up to 180℃)
|Nutrients and vitamins remain up to 99.99% intact.
||Nutrient and vitamins get destroyed by more than 50%
|The absorption of oil reduced by 50% in vacuum.
||The oil content is between 25%-45%.
|The original taste can be maintain
||There is not originality in taste so it needs a lot of spices for better tasty.
1. Color retention: The use of vacuum frying greatly reduces the frying temperature and the oxygen concentration in the fryer is also greatly reduced. Fried food is not easy to fade, change color, brown, and can maintain the color of the raw material. For example, kiwi fruit is easy to be heated and browned, and if it is fried in a vacuum, it can remain green.
2. Flavor preservation: Vacuum frying is used, and the raw materials are heated in a sealed vacuum. The flavor components in most raw materials are water-soluble and insoluble in fats. With the dehydration of the raw materials, the flavor components are further enriched. Therefore, vacuum frying technology is a good way to preserve the flavor of the raw materials.
3. Reduce oil deterioration: The deterioration of fried oil includes oxidation, polymerization and thermal decomposition. Hydrolysis mainly occurs when water or steam contacts the oil. During the vacuum frying process, the fat is in a negative pressure state, and the fat dissolved in the fat and gas escapes quickly, a large amount of water vapor pressure is small, and the frying temperature is low, so the degradation of the oil is greatly reduced.
Vacuum fryer Carrots, okra, pineapple, mango, apple chips, potato chips, French fries, etc.
The series of vacuum fryer ranges from 15kg to 100kg each time.
(1) Leisure series of fruit and vegetable chips: about 60 subdivided varieties;
(2) Instant dishes series: seasonings, soups, spicy oil/chili sauce, pizza ingredients and high-end high-end instant noodle decorations;
(3) Special dried fruit series: Special dried fruits, such as fresh mung beans, fresh peas, fresh peanuts, fresh walnuts and chestnuts.
(4) Aquatic products: river/sea products, such as suitable fish, shrimp, crab, clam shell (including pet food processed from aquatic products);
(5). Pastry filling series: develop truly Chinese characteristics of natural fruit and vegetable moon cake fillings / eight kinds of fillings (such as pineapple, strawberry, apple, jujube, taro, pumpkin, etc.), and also develop new fillings and pastries, or even create a new pastry brand .
(6) Meat protein series: livestock and poultry meat, cicadas, scorpions, grasshoppers and other insects and soybean products are suitable for the market.
(7). Chinese herbal medicine series: refers to the processing of fresh Chinese medicine such as ginseng, ginkgo, silkworm, venison, and animal whip. It also contains food and food, such as hawthorn, jujube, lily, yam, pumpkin, etc., but requires a suitable marketing strategy.
(8). Concept product series: The product group is flexible and diverse, and can introduce fruit and vegetable milk partners, wine partners, love partners, online food, aviation snack food, etc. As for the concepts of "green" and "pure natural", the connotations of fruit and vegetable chips are familiar to consumers. All of these are differentiated marketing.
Suitable for vacuum frying pan for carrot, okra, pineapple, mango, carrot, okra, pineapple, mango, apple chips, potato chips, French fries, etc.